Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Friendship Bouquet

I don't know about where you live but where I am it has been gloomy the last week or so but I just keep in mind that the gloom and rain means one thing...flowers are on their way and if they have not already, they will be blooming soon. Close to my Heart has sped up that process with the beautiful May Stamp of the Month...Friendship Bouquet. If you are at all like me and love sunflowers this set is right up your alley. 



You can purchase this Stamp of the Month only in the month of May so get it while you can. The cost is $17.95 or just $5.00 with a purchase of $50.00 or more. 

Also, the National Scrapbooking Day promotion, Dotty for You is still available for only $5.00 with the a purchase of $35.00 or more. With an order of $50.00 (or more) you can get both the Stamp of the Month and Dotty for You for just $5.00 each. What an awesome deal! 



Don't let this awesome set slip away in the month of May!

As always, please let me know if you have any questions and be on the look out for some new artwork from me soon. Just getting in to the groove after the crop I vended at last weekend. 

Happy Scrapping
Brandi

No comments :