Tuesday, September 11, 2012

1 sketch - 3 layouts part 2

Here is layout number 2 from my 1 sketch and 3 layouts challenge. Again, the sketch was from Basic Grey's blog from August 13, 2011 and can be found here


Here is the second layout, also a Halloween layout of one of my kiddos. 




So I am not sure about you but to me the two layouts look completely different. I used the same papers but in just a different way. I was actually surprised by how similar yet how familiar they are. 

Here are the details of the layout. 


Sketch:
- Basic Grey Blog Sketch from August 13, 2012
Paper:
- My Minds Eye - The Spiders Web from 2009 (was hoarding paper!)
     - Pumpkin Patch
     - Cauldron Bubbles
     - Witches Lace
     - Haunted Parlour
     - Spiders Silk
Cricut:
- CTMH Art Philosophy
Ink:
- Black Close to my Heart
Stamps:
- Wicked S1108


There is one more to go, stay tuned for layout number 3! Until next time, Happy Scrapping!
Brandi



No comments :