Thursday, November 14, 2013

Fun in the Sun

I was lucky enough to spend a week at our family cottage in September and since the weather was nice but cool there was not much time for normal cottage activities like boating and swimming so scrapbooking was on the agenda in a HUGE way. The first part of the week was spent with my husband and the kids and then they all went home on Friday and left me alone for a few hours until my friend joined me for a girls scrapbooking weekend and Scrapbook we did! Now that does not mean I did not get any other scrapbooking done that week I took advantage of the 2 rainy days and the nights after the girls went to bed to get some much needed work done on my scrapbooks. 

Here is one of the many layouts I did while at the cottage and just have not had time to post as of yet. There will be many more to come!


For this layout I used the retired paper pack Miracle for a couple of reasons. Blue is a primary colour in the paper pack and it is the favourite colour of the little one featured in the layout and the slide in the background is blue as you can see. I loved the soft colours and it worked really well with this layout. 

Once again, I apologize for the blurriness but I prefer to keep my kids identity off the internet, safety is of the utmost concern to me. 

Products used:
Paper:
- White Daisy card stock
- Miracle (retired)

Stamp:
- Framework Alphabet

Misc:
- Black letter stickers (retired from the former TLC company; very old)
- Alphabet Soup letters (retired not sure the original company as it was removed from the original packaging)


Thanks for stopping by!
Brandi

No comments :