Monday, November 18, 2013

AHSC #30 - Thinking of you!

Happy Monday! That is right it is another Monday and that means my latest entry in the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. 

I have been obsessing lately over the Frosted paper pack while working on my workshop cards and just so needed a break from winter, Christmas, and Frosted themes so I decided to go a completely different extreme and went with a retired paper pack...Cruisin. 

I really struggled with this sketch, I LOVE it but nothing I tried worked with having the corner elements and eventually threw my hands in the air and gave up and brought the element all the way across the paper.  I also twisted it to be upright and traditional card size. Again, the great thing about a sketch is making it your own. I also added bling at the bottom, I did not originally plan that but just felt it needed something so there it is!



Products:
Paper:
-Cruisin (retired)
- Card stock: Black and Cranberry

Stamps:
-C1446 Retro Tech
- D1299 Thoughtful Seasons

Ink:
- Black
- Cranberry

Misc. 
- Red Sparkles

Thanks for stopping by and if you would like to see the other great creations from this sketch please join the fun at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Brandi

1 comment :

Michelle Stewart said...

Really like that this design is so versatile. Great work.