Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Mojo Monday 320 - Warm Wishes

I was fortunate today to get some time in my scrap room and when I say fortunate I mean the little one played nicely for a bit so I could throw together a card (or two!)

I have challenged myself to participate in more challenges online and to focus on creating more often and trying out new challenges. Last week I was able to get a Mojo entry done so this week I wanted to get at least that done and one more if possible. Well I was able to get the Mojo Monday done and a second card almost done...it is done but before I could photograph it, it needed some time for some drying of some glue and such so that will be featured another time. 

While working on the challenges I was mindful that I needed to get some cards done for an upcoming workshop I am doing so of course I used the featured paper (Frosted) in my cards. I am really drawn to the off white side of this paper and really digging the country Christmas feel I am getting from my cards this year. I am normally a traditionalist when it comes to Christmas and insist on Red and Green and I do not mean the trendy reds and greens I mean your true red and green, so this is quite the departure for me. I hope you like it, it is simple, but the sketch lent itself to simple.



Products used:

Paper:
- Frosted
- Chocolate and Colonial White card stock

Ink:
- Chocolate

Stamp:
- S1310A - Scandinavian Wishes

Ribbon:
-  Z1732 Colour ready seam binding

Misc:
- Liquid Glass

Thanks for stopping by!
Brandi

No comments :