Thursday, November 21, 2013

Play is hard work

I am really enjoying looking back at all these layouts that I did at the cottage and even then I was enjoying the thoughts of the warm summer that was just slipping away. Now that we are drawing closer and closer to winter I am so longing for the warm summer days. But this is my lot in life living in Canada, but a girl can dream can't she?


Once again I was using the Miracle paper pack for this summer layout. I am not sure why but this paper pack was really talking to me while I was at the cottage but it was and I was ok with that, it meant I was actually getting pages done and not stressing over things which I tend to do!

Products used:

Paper:
- White Daisy card stock
- Miracle (retired)

Ink:
- Sweet Leaf

Stamp:
- Penant Alphabet

Stickers & Rub ons
- Both are from the former TLC (Top Line Creations) and I do not recall the names of either.

Thanks for stopping by!
Brandi

No comments :