Friday, November 22, 2013

Warm Holiday Wishes - CAS(e) this Sketch #54

As I previously mentioned I am working on adding more and more sketch challenges to my weekly designs and here is my latest. This was created a few days ago but life got in the way and I am just posting it now. I used the CAS(E) this Sketch #54 and had the card completed in time for submitting to the contest, however, I did not actually get the picture done and posted to my blog in time but I am ok with that, I still met my goal of getting more crafty time in and more cards made so it is all good!

I hope you like this one, again I am drawn to what I consider a country Christmas and very clean and simple. I am not one who likes a lot of bling or froo froo if you catch my drift!





Products used:
Paper:
- Frosted
- Colonial White cardstock

Ribbon:
- Colour Ready Seam binding riboon (on the retiring list..must stock up!)

Stamp:
- C1328 Festive Frills

Inks:
- Chocolate
- Cranberry

Misc:
- Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink in Siren (not CTMH)

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my work!
Brandi



No comments :