Monday, January 06, 2014

1st Haircut!

For my first project as a design team member for the Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog I was asked to do make a project with "Something New" it could be new products, techniques, anything new to me. I decided to do a layout on my daughter's first haircut. It was a new experience for her and almost everything on the layouts are new to me. 


The products on here that are new to me:

- Washi Tape
     I admit, I have never used it. I have tried to refrain from it as I hear it is highly addictive!

- Teal Shimmer Trim
     I have the black, but the Teal is new to me and in the new Idea book.

- Cloud Nine papers
     The new card making kit for National Papercrafting month.

- Triangle Durables
     These are super fun embellishments also in the new CTMH Idea book. 

Other products used that are not new to me are:
- Ink: Sunset and Lagoon
- Stickers from TLC (company no longer in business)
- Stamps: D1555 All the Details and C1537 Honeycomb

For those new to my blog, our daughters are adopted and to protect their identity we blur out their faces, sorry if that takes away from the look of the layout but I prefer layouts with pictures so I just blur their faces so they are not recognizable if anyone is looking for them.


Thanks for stopping by!
Brandi

No comments :