Monday, February 10, 2014

I Heart You

With Valentine's day just a few days away I am all about hearts which is great considering this weeks theme at Heart 2 Heart Challenges is all about the hearts. This week we want to see your hearts, how are you inspired by hearts?





This stamp set is an older set but I am so loving it this year, it came out last year and is called Whoo's your Valentine.  I love the chevron stamp, it is a background set that I used on the hearts and it is my favourite but then again I love anything chevron right now. This card is also featuring some retired Close to my Heart paper called Amore. My stash is rather large and before I get in all new goodies from the new idea book I am trying to use up some of my older stash!

What are you creating this Valentine season? 

Thanks for stopping by!
Brandi

1 comment :

Lilian said...

I {heart} this card! Love the colors!