Monday, July 07, 2014

H2H - Up, up, and away

It is time for another great challenge from Heart 2 Heart Challenge. This weeks theme is Up, Up, & Away: Focus on something up in the air (plane, helicopter, hot air balloon, butterfly, bird, etc.)



I just got an order from CTMH this week and in it is one of the stamp sets I have been drooling over for months, Windy Day. It was perfect timing for this stamp set to come in with the theme in this weeks challenge. 

I brought out my very limited collection of Copic Markers to colour in the little girl and the kite but I did not like how the kite turned out so I did a bit of paper piecing instead. I have not coloured with my Copic markers in well over a year and that was all shortly after taking a beginners class at a local scrapbook store so my colouring is not the greatest, but it was fun to get them out again!

Products Used:

Paper:
- Claire (retired)

Ink:
- Memento Rich Cocoa (not CTMH)

Copics:
- Hair: E50, E51, E53
- Skin: E00, E000
- Dress: RV91, RV93, RV95
- Coat: B24, B26, B29
- Shoes: E23, E25
- Grass: G94, G99

Embellishments:
- Bitty Sparkles Z1263

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest work, for more great artwork be sure to check out H2H Challenges to see what the rest of the design team has created and to see what has been entered into the challenge.

Thanks!
Brandi

No comments :