Monday, July 21, 2014

Some like it hot! - H2H Challenges

I love warm weather, I hate cold weather! So this weeks theme is right up my alley. This week at H2H - Heart 2 Heart Challenge is "Some like it Hot" that is all the information given to us, so go with what ever inspires you around the theme "Some like it hot." For me I instantly thought of hot weather and the things we love to do in the warm / hot weather and I instantly thought of the pool. We have a summer membership to go to any of the pools in our city any time they are open and we have been spending a lot of time there so far this summer. I designed this layout to showcase some of the many pool and swimming pictures we have taken already this summer. 





Products used:

Paper:
- Surf's Up

Embellishments:
-Surf's Up assortment
- Sparkles Assortment - Blue and Green
- Shimmer Trim - Teal

Cricut:
- Cricut Artbooking

I typically order all my prints for a year at a time and I am waiting for a good deal on prints, once I get the prints I will add them to my layout and do the journaling. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Brandi

No comments :