Monday, November 17, 2014

A Brushed Birthday - H2H Challenges

November brings us the NO month at Heart 2 Heart challenges and this week we are playing along but with NO embellishments. Typically I am not one who uses a lot of embellishments and I found it so funny that I felt like my hands were so tied with not being able to use embellishments. I had thought I would feel a bit liberated in not having to find ways of using them but no it felt stifling. 

So this week, I bring you a birthday card, most people are gearing up for Christmas and I am too, but I also have 9 birthdays in December that I need cards for, so I gear up for both Christmas and birthdays at the same time!





Products used:

Paper:
- Brushed
- White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Black
- Hollyhock

Stamp:
- C1429 Party Pennants (retired)

Thanks for stopping by and taking look. I hope you will join us over at Heart 2 Heart (H2H), our challenges are open for the whole month, so you have plenty of time to enter, just be sure to upload by the end of the month!

Until next time, Happy creating!
Brandi

1 comment :

ScrappyHorses said...

I love the simple beauty of this card!