Monday, December 01, 2014

Meeting Santa - H2H Challenges

Wowzers, here we are in December already, how the heck did that happen so quickly?

For our first challenge of December we have a Scrapbook challenge for you all. Scrapbook your favourite holiday. I chose to scrapbook something from Christmas because well, like so many others I just love the entire season of Christmas. I love so many holidays but well, it is December so Christmas is on the brain!



This layout is loosely based on the Sketch above, I flipped the pages around and moved a couple things, added a picture, resized the pictures, etc. but this is where I drew my inspiration from. 

Products used:

Paper:
- Pear and Partridge (retired)
- Olive card stock
- Cranberry card stock

Cricut:
- Art Philosophy

Silhouette Cameo:
- Abadi MT Condensed Font
- unknown font for "Meeting"

Bling:
- Red Glitter gems

Thanks for stopping by and visiting today!
Brandi

No comments :