Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day - AHSC

Wow, I am on a roll this year, I usually do not do Mother's Day cards as I explained in a previous post and here I am on card #2 and in March to boot! Go Me Go Me! I wish I could just say I am super over zealous and all but really I am prepping for an upcoming workshop in April and since I will need to order supplies, I need to be a bit ahead of the game, so not really all that impressive of me after all, but still Go me, Go me! Just felt like cheering for myself for a bit...he he he

So as I mentioned this is one of the cards for my April workshop *sneak peak* and I have designed the cards to be adaptable to really any occasion. Not everyone has a mother or they may have multiple mothers to make cards for so each of the cards this month can have a variety of sentiments to work with what my customers needs are!

I am so loving this Flowers for Mom set, it is getting close to my prized Card Word Puzzle in terms of favourite stamps and that is saying ALOT! But for the flowers the centre one is a solid flower stamped in Hollyhock and the outer two flowers are stamped using the silhouette or outlined version and coloured in with a water blending pen and ink from the ink pad to give them more of a water colour affect. 





Products Used:

Paper:
- Pixie, Slate and White Daisy cardstock

Ink:

Stamp:

Embossing Folder:

Embellisments:

Adhesive:
- Herma Dotto (not CTMH)

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my work. If you have any questions please just let me know!

Happy Scrappin!
Brandi





2 comments :

Lisa said...

How pretty.. love the colors you used. That is a pretty flower... I keep thinking about getting that one...

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card for Mother's Day!! I'll end up making mine the day before probably and then it'll be super late getting in the mail? So, I applaud your timing!!