Monday, March 16, 2015

Green with Envy - H2H Challenge

Hello...Happy Monday!

Today I have a new challenge to bring to you from Heart 2 Heart Challenges. The challenge this week is Green with Envy - use your favourite Close to My Heart green on a project. 

For this challenge I brought out a retired paper packs Wings as it has a lot of green in it and  really love it. 





Products used:

Paper:
- Wings (retired)
- Colonial White Cardstock

Ink:
- Vineyard Berry (retired)
- Sweet Leaf

Stamps:
- Fabulous You
- Card Word Puzzle

Adhesive:
- Liquid Glass

Embellishments:
- Bitty Sparkles
- Ribbon (Offrey)

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to see what your take on the Green with Envy challenge. Stop by Heart 2 Heart and upload your projects and check out what others do with this challenge. 

Until next time.....Happy scrapping!
Brandi

2 comments :

Nikka Geers said...

I always loved this paper pack. So pretty

Kathleen said...

Beautiful card! Agree with Nikka!