Monday, March 23, 2015

How Cute! - H2H challeges

Hello friends!

Today I am bringing you a special card I made for an adorable little guy we know who just celebrated his first birthday. It was so appropriate that the challenge for this week was How Cute - make something cute using Close to My Heart products. 

As I mentioned, I had a special little guy to make a card for so the topic was an easy one for me this week. I also focused on using some scraps, the Close to My Heart blog had a post recently about using up some scraps and I have been trying to be mindful of using scraps and not letting anything go to waste, it is all to pretty to go to waste!


Products used:

Paper:
- Lollydoodle (retired)
- White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Slate

Stamp:
- D1236 - Nursery Bash

Embellishments:
- Z1327 Sparkles Assortment; round blue & green


Thanks for stopping by! For more inspiration and to see what the design team comes up with for the How Cute challenge, please check out the H2H challenge site here

1 comment :

Nikka Geers said...

I love those elephants.