Sunday, March 08, 2015

Life is Sweeter....Mojo Monday #387

Hello friends!

I am here today with the odd Sunday post! I decided to play along with Mojo Monday this week and today is the deadline to post it so here we are with the odd Sunday post!

I have been playing with my Brushed scraps and I am coming up with some super cute, bright springy cards for one of my upcoming workshops! That means if you are following along at home, this is one of the designs we will be doing at a future workshop...sneak peak alert!

As I said, I have been using up some scraps while I wait for my order to arrive and this paper pack just seems to never end. I have done 2 full layouts (my layouts are always double page spreads, so really 4 full 12 X 12 pages!) and so far I have made 4 additional cards.  I know another consultant who found the same thing, this pack just kept going and going so if you are looking for a paper pack that will get you the most bang for your buck, this is the paper pack for you!



Products Used:

Paper: 

Ink:

Stamps:

Cricut


Thanks for dropping in, hopefully I can play along with more Mojo Mondays, I know the next few weeks will be crazy busy for me, but I am going to try to get some creative time in each day!

Happy Scrapping!
Brandi

No comments :