Monday, June 01, 2015

Best of Luck - H2H Challenges

This week at Heart 2 Heart challenges we are having a colour challenge, use warm and cool colours on a project. I will be honest, I am not so good with design so I had to look it up and see what warm and cool colours were and to see if I had them and guess what, I do...Jackson works great for a warm vs. cool colour challenge! I used this like to see what warm and cool colours are Tiger Color.

I made this card for the Vice Principal at my daughters school, she was promoted recently and starting next year she will be the principal at a different school and while we are so sad to see her go, we are so happy for her and her accomplishments and we wish her all the best in her new endeavour. 




Products used:

Paper:
- Jackson
- Glacier and Colonial White card stock

Ink:
- Glacier and Cocoa

Stamps:
- B1473 - Flowers for Mom
- D1646 - Finding the Words

Misc:
- Z1333 - Opaques Mocha (retired)
- Water Blending pen (retired)

* All products are Close to my Heart unless otherwise noted)

Thanks for stoping by and checking out my work. If you would like to see the other great projects by the H2H design team click here!

Happy scrapping!
Brandi

1 comment :

Lauren said...

I love how you have paired Jackson with a floral design, it works really well!