Monday, June 08, 2015

Off the beaten path - H2H Around the world challenge


Ok so I may not have gone around the world with this card but I am going off the beaten path! In our neck of the woods summer means cottage season kicks into high gear and everyone heads off to their cottages, trailers, or camp sites. I am fortunate that every year we get to spend a fabulous week "off the beaten path" at my in laws cottage in the most serene area I have been too, Ontario's cottage country! The Pacific Ocean holds a very dear place in my heart but Cottage country is super special too. Any ways, I made this card as a Thank you to my in laws for the use of their cottage once again this year. It is a magical place for our family, our girls are growing up there and it is part of who they are and that means so much to me. 

Products Used:

Paper:
Colonial WhiteCocoa, and Juniper card stock

Stamp:

Ink:
Cocoa

Embellisments:

Thanks for stopping by, please join us at Heart 2 Hearts Sketch Challenge! 

1 comment :

Allie said...

Love those stamps! Cute card, Brandi!