Monday, November 23, 2015

Grateful - a H2H Challenge

This is the time of year when we slow down and think about the blessings in our life. I am truly blessed because I have a family that I love more than anything in this world. I have a family I adore and love so much and they are just the kindest, nicest and funniest! I have family all over the place and I love and miss so many of them every day. 


I made this layout to showcase a great picture my father in law took at Thanksgiving! We celebrate it in October up here in Canada but being American I always celebrate both!


 


Products used:

Paper:       
- Sangria
- Cashmere, Eggplant, and Pomegrante

Silhouette Cameo
- For this family...by Lori Whitlock



3 comments :

moknowsall said...

love your beautiful layout. The saying is great. Great color choices.
maureen

Laurie Levorson said...

I too love that sentiment and you can never go wrong with Sangria! Beautiful layout!

Lauren said...

Gorgeous layout and I love how you have fussy cut the chevron paper to make a border!