Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Wishing you... AHSC 134

OMG...this card was one of the fastest cards I have ever done. From start to finish it took only 27 minutes. Now part of it is I did have help from my 8 year old daughter, while I was cutting and measuring she was inking the edges for me, we tagged teamed this one. 

I really struggled with this one, the sketch was not very inspiring to me to be honest but once I got going on it, I loved it and it all came together was so much fun to do. I tend to find that happens a lot, the sketches I think I will struggle with end up being easy but the others I think I will really enjoy prove to be a challenge. That is why I love these challenges they keep me on my toes!






Products Used:

Paper:
- Pear & Partridge (retired)
- Olive (retired), Cranberry, and Colonial White card stock

Ink:
- Cocoa

Stamp:
- Pear & Partridge WOTG (retired)

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project! Please feel free to join us at AHSC, we would love to see what you come up with!

Until next time, Happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :