Monday, November 16, 2015

You are my happy - H2H challenges

One of the newest products in the Close to my Heart is the water colour paints and they are all the rage.  So I was very excited about this challenge. I ordered my water colour paints and got them in, went to play with them and guess what, I forgot the paper that goes with it! Ekes, what is a girls to do? Luckily my CTMH upline used the water colours for a make and take at a crop I attended so I incorporated that piece into my project for this week, whew my upline to the rescue!

I have been told that they will work on normal card stock but due to the water it will bend and buckle when wet so I did not want to take that chance and the right tools for the job. 

Any hoots, here is the card I made using the make n take!



Here is the break down of products used:

Paper:
- Lucy (retired)
- Card stock: Pear and Slate
Z3146 Watercolour Paper

Embellishments:
- Z1934 Flamingo Dots

Stamp:
- Not sure what set it is from, once I hear from her I will update this!

No comments :