Monday, January 25, 2016

ABC's...H2H Challenge

Happy Monday to you!

Today I bring you a new challenge from Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)! The challenge this week should you choose to accept it (and we really hope you do!) is all about the A, B. C's! Create a project of any kind (card, layout, home decor, class room item) anything that has at least one Close to My Heart Product and has an ABC or Alphabet theme. 


Here is what I came up with:



I decided to get a head start on the end of the year cards for the girls teachers. It is always a busy time so if I start now I should be good by the end of June! This card came together super easy for me and quickly during a playdate the girls were having with some friends. I love it when they come together quick and easy and are cute to boot!

Products used:

Paper:
- Scholastic (retired)
- Bamboo and Colonial White card stock

Stamps:
- E1027 Framework Alphabet
- D1612 Teacher Appreciation

Ink:
- Cocoa

Misc:
- 3505 Watercolor Pencils
- Water Blending Pen (retired)


We would really love to see your ideas and takes on our ABC challenge over at H2H challenges, click here to join us!

Until next time, Happy Scrapping!
Brandi


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

This is stinking cute!!!