Monday, February 08, 2016

Happy Birthday - H2H Challenges

This week at Heart 2 Heart challenges we bring you a new challenge and this one might be easy and might be really hard for us scrapbookers...use your favourite paper and at least one Close to my Heart product. Most of us scrapbookers are hoarders or paper so narrowing down a favourite might be challenging to some. 

I am, unfortunately out of my very favourite paper package, I used up every last bit of it so I will use my current favourite, it is what I have been playing with lately and so LOVING...Charlotte. Charlotte is sweet, dainty, feminine and so super cute. 

I cute this cute little mason jar out from the Artistry cartridge, isn't it super cute?


Products used:

Paper:
- Charlotte
- Slate and White Daisy card stock

Cricut:
- Artistry

Stamps:
- C1612 Shower Flowers
- Artfully sent card sayings

Ink:
- Sorbet and Champagne

Embellisments:
- Z2012 Gold Sequins Assortment

Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Be sure to join us at H2H challenges and let us know what your favourite paper pack is!

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Brandi

8 comments :

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Hi Brandi, both of your Charlotte cards are very pretty...it's certainly not difficult to choose Charlotte as a favorite. I am so glad you came over to ColorMyHeart Color Dare for this week's challenge, can't wait until next week's combined challenge...should be lots of fun. See you next week.

Donna said...

Beautiful card! Love the mason jar of flowers and the sequins are a great touch. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

G Eileen Studios said...

I love your jar full of flowers. Sure to brighten anyone's day! Thanks for taking a Color Dare.

Laurie Levorson said...

Brandi, I love the beautiful simplicity of your card! Charlotte is sooo pretty! Happy Valentine's Day!

P.G. Lamb said...

Your flower arrangement in that card looks so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare.

Cat Nowak said...

Great card! I love simplicity and the way the flowers pop. Thank you for joining us at Color My Heart.

sarahstone said...

This is so pretty. Subtle and striking! Thanks for playing at Color My Heart this week in our Charlotte challenge!

Sarah

Lauren said...

This is adorable, I love the big bold flowers as they coordinate beautifully with the background.