Monday, February 01, 2016

Two - H2H challenges

Hello! 

This week we have a new challenge for you from H2H Challenges. This week the theme is 2 - Two. What will you create with the theme of 2?

I have a card for you featuring 2 - Two new products on my project. I got an order of goodies from Close to my Heart and just could not wait to play with the goodies. The two new products I used are the Confetti embossing folder and the My Anchor Thin Cuts. 




I do not have anyone in mind for this card but maybe my husband, the Slate and Outdoor Denim (retired) make this a bit more masculine of a card. I did colour in the little heart in the centre of the Love with a red sharpie. I love the thin cuts, I was able to cut out the lighthouse and the wave border with the thin cuts and it was so easy and took no time at all. 

Products Used:
Paper
- White Daisy, Slate and Outdoor Denim (retired) card stock

Stamp:
C1642 My Anchor

Ink:
- Slate, Outdoor Denim (retired)

Thin Cuts
Z3202 My Anchor Thin Cuts

Embossing:
Z3118 Confetti Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project for the H2H design team for more great designs, please stop by H2H and check out the other Design Team entries and that of our loyal followers. 

Have a great day, and until next time happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :