Monday, May 09, 2016

Special Delivery - A H2H Challenge

This week at Heart 2 Heart challenges the theme is Baby Love. Bring us your projects on all things baby, expecting, mother / child relationships, anything. I did a special delivery card using the Regatta paper pack. I was inspired to do this card by a friend who has a little guy with a nautical themed nursery. I grew up in a coastal area and have always been drawn to all things nautical so Regatta has spoken to me and I was excited to find a different use for it, I would have never imagined it as a baby shower card!





Products:

Paper:
- Regatta
- White Daisy card stock

Embellishments:
- White Enamel Stars
- Extra Thick Twine - Flaxen

Ink:
- Sapphire

Stamp:
- D1646 Finding the Words

Thanks for stopping by! To play along with us at H2H, just show us some Baby Love! 

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi


2 comments :

Sami said...

Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Great Card!!!