Monday, August 08, 2016

Copy That! - H2H Challenge

The challenge of the week from Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H) is to Copy that! Pick any project from our new Annual Inspirations idea book and copy it, make it your own, mix it up, but copy something from it. 

For mine I copied the fish card on page 63. Here is my version followed by the one in the idea book.









Products Used:

Paper:
- Colonial White card stock
- Timberline (retired)
- Florence

Ink:
- Cocoa, Fern, Crystal Blue and Whisper

Misc. 
- Water Blending Pen
- Twine (SU)
- Gold Sequins


Thanks for Stopping by! I hope you will swing by H2H and play along with us this week. 

Until next time, happy Scrapping!
Brandi

1 comment :

Lauren said...

This is such a great masculine card- I really must get my hands on that stamp set!