Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Thankful for you! - AHSC #179

I have a love/hate relationship with fall. I love the fall colours, the feel of the season, the leaves changing, and the cool crisp nights. What I do not like, in fact I will use this harsh word...hate...is that it puts me farther from summer and closer to the 6 months that is winter! Now that I got that off my chest, I will cherish the time we have in this wonderful fall season and really enjoy it!

So as I stated I love all things fall and fall colours so I could not wait to get my hands on the Swan Lake papers and Swans. I finally got my order in but could not bear to cut the paper just yet....I need to cherish it a bit more so I did use up some of my Florence which reminded me a lot of Fall colours but I did get out my Swan thin cuts and went put it to work for this card for the this weeks AHSC #179. 







Products used:

Paper:
- Florence (retired)
- White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Whisper, Saffron, Peacock and Poppy

Stamps:
- Z4007 Thankful for you Thin Cuts Bundle

Embellishments:
- Z3293 Shimmer Brush - Clear


Thanks for stopping by and looking at my work. I love receiving feedback on my work, so comments are always welcome! To join the fun, join us at AHSC and show us your take on this sketch!

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

2 comments :

Ali said...

Brandi, I love fall too, but 'hate' winter...! Your card is just beautiful. I love the swan, and the colours just go together so well. Wasn't that a great sketch!? I just love what you've done with it. Thanks for sharing your work! :) ~ Ali

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Brandi, great use of the Florence paper and addition of the Swan. I have had the swan paper for a couple weeks, and I felt the same way, the swan design paper is just so pretty I don't want to cut it...maybe this next week I will. Very pretty card.