Monday, October 03, 2016

Uptown

Hello...Happy Monday!

Today I am bringing you a project from H2H Challenges. The theme over at H2H this week is Uptown.  What is uptown...it could be a night on the town, Uptown Girl by Billy Joel, Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars, it could the City Scapes papers or what ever you think of when you think of Uptown.

I really struggled with this challenge, not going to lie. When I think uptown I think classy so I pulled out the Happy Times, the gold tones in this give me the feel of uptown, classy and chic. 





Products used:

Paper:
- Happy Times (retired)
- White Daisy card stock

Ink:
 - Black

Stamp:
- Life is sweeter

Embellishments:
- Gold Shimmer Trim
- Gold Sequins


Thanks for stopping by and looking. We would love to have you play along with Heart 2 Heart (H2H)! 

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :