Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Gratitude - BTF challenges

Today at BTF challenges we bring you the challenge of advanced stamping. I am not 100% sure what is considered an advanced stamping technique so I just played around and got super inky fingers. 

I used the September SOTM and first I stamped the image on the leaves with the versa mark and then heat embossed in gold. After that I started with saffron and sponged on the ink and then added Autumn Terracotta (retired) and Barn Red (also retired) to provide the change colour affect on the leaves. I was going to use a patterned paper on this card but I really loved the simplicity the background with the colours on the leaves. 


We hope you are able to carve out some time this week in your scrap space to play along with us.  We would love to see your creative stamping projects!

All submissions must have some Close To My Heart product on it and if the CTMH product you used isn't obvious, let us know what you used.  Please see the right side bar to read all the rules for submitting to our challenge.

You have until 11:55 p.m. Eastern on Monday, October 10, 2016 to participate in this challenge.

Please make sure to come visit us again on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 to check out our next Bi-Weekly Challenge.

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

1 comment :

Donna said...

Fabulous card! Those leaves are absolutely gorgeous.