Monday, October 31, 2016

Change - H2H Challenges

Hello! Happy Monday!

I have another Heart 2 Heart challenge to bring to you. This weeks theme is Change....with fall in full bloom change is all around us. Soon we will be changing clocks, the leaves are all changing into gorgeous colours and will soon be gone in favour of snow...change is all around us.

I made this card using Swan Lake, it is the paper of the month and I have been having s much fun playing with it, I just love it!



Products Used:

Paper:
- Swan Lake

Embellishments:
- White and Gold Twine

Stamps:
- Beyond Blessed


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project. If you have any questions I am happy to answer them. To see what the rest of the design team has come up with please check it out here! Want to play along we would love that too!

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :