Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Just for you - AHSC #197

Today I stepped out of my comfort zone and have a card that is all stamping. I was inspired by a card from a fellow Close to my Heart Consultant Sarah Poulton. I loved her card so much I just had to step out of my comfort zone and give one a try. Sarah's card can be found here. 





For this card I used a lot of ink colours and two retired stamps:

Ink:
Blossom, Raspberry, Canary, Sea Glass, Fern, and Tangerine.

Stamps:
- C1612 Shower Flowers (retired)
- S1411 it's the Little Things (retired)


I hope you like the card, it really was a step out of the norm for me and for my workshop gals, I had them do this one last night and they loved it and all agreed it was not something they would normally do but had a great time doing it!

We would love to see you join us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge here!

Until next time...happy scrapping!
Brandi


No comments :