Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Play Laugh - BTF Challenge

Hello! Spring is in the air at Between the Folds (BTF)! Spring really brings the kids out of the house after a long cold winter and it is time for the wee ones to be outside and playing with their friends. I created this card with that in mind. My girls ride the bus to school so while I am very involved at the school and always there volunteering it is often during the school day and I do not get to meet many of their friends parents. So there are few that I do not know and would like to get to know so that we can get the kids together for some fun times. I made this card to introduce myself and provide our phone number and email address to begin a dialogue for inviting their kids over to play. I could just write a simple note but I am a paper crafter and that goes against my core values...he he he

This stamp set is School Kids and initially I was not a fan of it but the more I saw what my fellow consultants were doing with these cutie pies I just had to have it.





Products used:

Paper:
- Dreamin Big
- Some Kinda Wonderful
- White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Memento in Rich Cocoa

Stamp:
- D1706 - School Kids

Thin Cuts:
- CC1158 - School Kids

Shin Han Markers:
- 0 - Colorless Blender
- YR29 - Barely Beige
- BG61 - Peacock Green

Copic Markers (not CTMH):
- E00, E000, E23, E25, E29, E50, E51, and E53
- V04 and V05
- B24 and B26
- RV10 AND RV13

Embellishments:
- Z1263 Bitty Sparkles

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project. I always welcome feedback.

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :