Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Happy Wishes - BTF

Hello! Today I have a fun challenge for you from the Between the Folds Challenge and it is all about PML or Picture my Life cards or if you do not have those in ever CTMH paper pack there is one page that has PML type cards you can cut up, those will work too!

I used the Dream Big paper pack on this card and the PML or paper like PML is actually the layer with the stamped sentiment on it. I trimmed it down a bit to fit the card and the sentiment. I do apologize that the stamped image is a bit crooked, my 7 year old loves helping mommy with her projects and she had a bit of a rough day so I told her she could help. When she saw it crooked she was so sad, tears welled in her eyes and I knew it would just be to much to tell her it was not straight, she already felt like she let me down so I gasped and said I love it on the angle like that, such a great choice to do it that way and with that her spirits were right back up and she was flying high again.

Products used:

Paper:
- Dreamin Big
- Black, White Daisy, and Poppy card stock

Ink:
- Pomegranate

Stamp:
- Sending Smiles

Embellishments:
- Black and White Dots

Thanks for stopping in and checking out my work. I would love to see your take on the BTF challenge!

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :