Monday, April 16, 2018

Caught in the Act - H2H Challenge

This week our theme at Heart 2 Heart Challenges is "Framed" now many in the paper crafting world would think frames and matting and beautiful stuff like that but not me. I have 3 very beautiful but wild and crazy girls who are always into and up to something so my first thought was busted! I also had a customer request a layout about being busted or caught in the act for our upcoming workshop as she has a little guy who like my girls is always up to something. So they are "framed" because we are always watching them. 


Products Used:

Paper:
- Stargazer
- Sapphire, Canary, Cranberry, and White Daisy card stock

Embellishments:
- Stargazer Dots
- Clear Sparkles

Ink:
- Sapphire, Cranberry, and Pacifica

Stamp:
- D17157 - Stargazer Scrapbooking

Cutting Machine:
- Silhouette Cameo

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project. I hope you will join us and play along at Heart2Heart Challenges by clicking here!

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

1 comment :

Casandra Bennett said...

Haha. Love it. Great take on this week's challenge!