Monday, September 02, 2019

Give Thanks - H2H Challenges

Hello! Can you believe it is September already? I am so sad to see summer go but not going to lie, I do love fall too (I am just not a fan of what comes after fall!)

The new Share the Seasons set of stamps and thin cuts is just too cute so I had to get it out and play with it. I random stamped some of the fall imagines onto White Daisy card stock and coloured the images in with a variety of Comic and Shin Han markers. 




I used my scallop border to cut the top border out of Saffron card stock and the banner is cut from Toffee card stock and it was embossed using the CTMH Wood Slats embossing folder, I felt the card needed a bit of dimension and texture. I finished it off with the No Worries sequins which have a wood grain look to them. 





Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 
To play along with our challenge today at BLOG NAME, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :