Wednesday, September 04, 2019

Thanks - AHSC #332

Hello! Happy Wednesday! School is back in session here in my neck of the woods in Canada so that means time to get creative and to get to play with all my CTMH goodies. 

Today I have a card for you that I did for the AHSC Design Team and it came together so quickly.  I used our new paper pack called Every Little Thing. I will be honest at first I was not a fan of this paper pack....BUTTTT now that I have it in hand and get to see it and play with it in person OMG it is so pretty and I have fallen in love with it. I paired this up with the Share the Seasons stamps set CC9192 Giving Thanks for the sentiment. I took our Wisteria (my new favourite ink colour) and on a square of White Daisy card stock I took a water blending pen and grabbed some ink off the lid and created the water colour effect. I stamped the thanks in Sapphire and added some black dots and Sapphire thread. This card came together in a matter of minutes. 





Products used:

Paper:
- Every Little Thing
- Sapphire, Wisteria, and White Daisy card stock

Embellishmwents:
- Black and White Dots
- Sapphire embroidery thread

Ink:
- Sapphire and Wisteria

Stamp: 
- CC9192 Giving Thanks


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 
To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :