Thursday, October 10, 2019

Hawthorne - Cross Canada Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the Cross Canada blog hop featuring the Hawthorn paper pack. Tonight consultants from across Canada are featuring what they have done with the Hawthorn paper pack to inspire you. If you are joining me from the very talented and super friendly Brae you are in the right place. If you truly want to go from east to west, click here and start with my good friend Michelle out in Nova Scotia! Now onto my project for you!

I just loved that not only is Hawthorn a great fall paper it is also a great masculine paper and the men and boys sadly do not get much love at much workshops as our paper is usually far to pretty for the boys....so when I do have a paper pack that can be about the men and boys in our life I jump all over it! Tonight is all about the dads and the worlds best dads...our dads!



Products Used:

Paper:
-Hawthorn
- Sapphire, Sangria, Sage, Saffron, Charcoal, Paprika, and Toffee card stock

Embellishments:
- Bronze sequins

Stamp:
- Z3527 Hawthorn Scrapbooking

Ink:
- Sapphire

SVG:
- Worlds Best Dad by Miss Kate Cuttables

Here are a few other projects I did previously using Hawthorn, to find out details about these projects, just click on the link below the pictures. 









Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 
It is time to "hop" on over to Jessica and see what fabulous project(s) she has for you! Remember if you get lost along the way, just hop back here or to Michelle to start over!
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

2 comments :

Jessica K said...

Love all of your projects! Always such a great variety :) Fabulous job!

Linda Pekrul said...

I agree... I love to get my hands on great masculine paper as well. These are all fabulous projects!