Monday, October 14, 2019

Sunflower Thinking of you - H2H Challenges

Hello and happy Monday to you. Today I have a very simple but (I think) stunning card. I think it is stunning only because I feel the stamp set is stunning, Sunflower Sympathy. I was fully inspired and lifted major elements of this card from the very creative and talented Laurel Seabrook. 

The challenge this week is Sparkle! If you know me personally you will now I am anything but sparkly and bling. I am a jeans and white t-shirt kinda gal and avoid glitter and bling like the plague. So a challenge for Sparkle is not my cup of tea to be honest, but just because I am not a fan of bling does not mean my workshop ladies are not, in fact they for the most part LOVE bling! So where is the sparkle and shine you ask? It is here, I promise, I just do it in a subtle way!




Outside of the obvious, the 3 clear sparkles, I have hidden the sparkle here, I used the Gold Shimmer Brush to add just a hint of sparkle and shine to the sunflower. it is really hard to see in pictures but in person, it is very quite pretty. 



Products used:

Paper:
- Toffee and White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Memento Rich Cocoa

Colours:
- CTMH water blending pens (moss and sunflower) - retired

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 
To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi


2 comments :

Cat Nowak said...

The gold shimmer is great for the sunflower! Wonderful card!

Miss. Carrie's Creations said...

The gold shimmer really makes that flower shine. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Heart2Heart. 💙☕Miss.Carrie