Wednesday, October 16, 2019

You're Amazing - AHSC 338

Hello! Another fun card for you today! Today I have my entry for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. This is one of my workshop cards for the Hawthorn workshop. I really enjoyed playing with the Sangria, Charcoal and Toffee colours in this paper pack. I am such a sucker for fall and all of its gorgeous colours. 




Products Used:

Paper:
- Hawthorn
- Toffee, Sangria, Charcoal, and White Daisy card stock

Stamp:
- S1909 From Me to You

Ink:
- Sangria

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 
To play along with our challenge today at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :