Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy Birthday - AHSC #349

Hello and Happy New Years Eve! I will be spending the day today and tomorrow, ringing in the new year doing what I love....scrapbooking!

I made this card using the AHSC #349 but to get it to work the way I wanted I had to flip the sketch on its side, that is the great thing with sketches is that they are a jumping point to get you going but you are able to move things around and make it work for your card or layouts. 

Here is what I created:



And here is the sketch:


As you can see I did flip my design on its side to get it to work. I love the bright bold colours of this card. It is from the Holly Jolly paper pack and yet is does not look Christmas at all and I love that!

Products used:

Paper:
- Holly Jolly
- Green Apple, White Daisy

Stamp:
- D1865 Wild & Punny

Ink:
- Black Memento
- Shin Han - R11, RP198, Y222
- Copic - Rv10, BV29, 
- Tri Blend - Gold Brown Blend, Dull Green Blend

Embellishments:
- Holly Jolly embellishments

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :