Wednesday, May 13, 2020

So very sorry - AHSC 368

Hello! Today I have a card that no one ever likes to make, a sympathy card. A friend of mine had a death in her family so I made this card for her to express our condolences. 

For this card, I decided to turn to my stash as I felt most of the newer products were to bright and colourful for a somber occasion. I am not sure why but I tend to shy away from lots of colours and go more monochromatic.




Products Used:

Paper:
- Feels like home (retired)
- Charcoal and French Vanilla card stock

Ink:
- Charcoal

Stamps:P
- Budding Peony (retired)
- Heartfelt 

Embellishments:
- White Ribbon


To play along with our challenge today at AHSC - Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :