Monday, May 18, 2020

Getting Outside - H2H Challenges

Hello! Welcome to week 10 (where I am) of lock down and social distancing due to 
Covid-19.  While I do love to be holed up inside scrapbooking and paper crafting, my kids are struggling with all the changes to our normal routines and that makes it a bit hard to get some crafty time in but the nicer weather we are having is helping as they can play outside so I took advantage of them playing outside with their friends (at a distance of course) riding bikes and just visiting 

So I made this layout to celebrate getting outside and enjoying the nicer days we were having. 



I have so many ideas and pictures for this layout once my workshop ladies create theirs I will put pictures of the girls on it. I see pictures of them at the cottage running around among the trees and going on adventures. 

Products Used:

Paper:
- Aurora with Sticker sheet
- Peacok, Charcoal, Sage, Sapphire, and White Daisy

Ink:
- Evergreen, Charcoal

Stamp/Thin Cut:
- Z3711 Aurora Scrapbooking

Silhouette Cameo:
- Various fonts
- PPbN Designs (Stars) #44917

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles

To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :