Wednesday, May 06, 2020

Thank you Delivery! - AHSC 367

There is so much going on in our world right now, we are all struggling in different ways and through different things so it is my goal to try to spread a bit of joy and appreciation where possible. Of course in the middle of all of this of course I need to replace my washer and dryer...perfect timing! So we do have a delivery scheduled for this coming Friday to have them delivered and installed. I made this card (two of them) for the delivery guys to let them know I appreciate them and the essential service they provide, being able to do laundry with a family of 5 is essential!






To play along with our challenge today at AHSC - Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

1 comment :

Michelle said...

Very nice card. You used our sketch well. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts.