Friday, May 01, 2020

Time to Celebrate - May SOTM

Hello! Welcome to May and the CTMH stamp of the month blog hop. Tonight we are featuring the stamp set Time to Celebrate! Tonight we have 20 different CTMH consultants from around the world participating. If you are joining me from Gina Brandstetter welcome. If you are starting the hop here with me, welcome! If at any point you get lost you can get back on track by visiting Melinda Everitt to get back on track!

For my card tonight I started with the stamp set, Time to Celebrate and used up some of my These are My People paper to create this card for a friend of mine who is struggling a bit with the social distancing so I want her to know I am thinking of her!






Products used:

Paper:
- These Are My People
- White Daisy and Green Apple

Embellishments:
- Black and White Dots
- Ribbon - White

Ink:
- Black

It is now time to hop on over to Darlys Recker and check out her fabulous artwork!
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

7 comments :

Brenda Lapp said...

Sweet card!

Coelle said...

Such a pretty paper combination for your card Brandi!

Darlys said...

Pretty card. Love the plaid green.

Becca-expressions said...

That heart is about the only thing left of my These Are My People stickers. I love how you used it here. I might be stealing this idea in the near future!!

Alyson Mayo said...

Love the monochromatic colour choice - great design!

Lauren said...

Such a pretty green and white card!

Cat Nowak said...

Love the greens! Great card!