Monday, July 27, 2020

Gnome-body like you - H2H Colour challenge

Hello and welcome to another week and another challenge from H2H challenges. Today I have a card I created using our theme of the week a colour challenge, your challenge, should you accept it is to use the colours Peacock, Sage, Glacier and Saffron on a project together. 

So funny story, I knew I was going to be away when this challenge came due, we are social distancing at my in-laws cottage for the week but I came prepared to create, or so I thought. I packed a bunch of my easier projects to work on up here such as Cut Above Kits and the Craft with Heart so I needed minimal supplies brought with but would still be able to get some crafty creative time in too. I also packed a smaller bag with the supplies I would need to create the project for this week and sadly as we were packing the car up, some how that bag never got in there, I thought I saw it but alas it was not there. I did have some scraps of Glacier, Peacock and Sage from an Aurora kit I had been working on so I quickly put together the best I could with literally those card stock scraps, one of the two stamps sets I brought with me and my trusty black ink and micro tip scissors. While it is definitely not one of my best cards, it does show that you can create with minimal supplies. 




Paper:
- Aurora
- Glacier, Sage, and Peacock scraps of card stock

Stamp:
- Z3741 Gnome Matter

Ink:
- Black

Embellishments:
- Black and White Dots

To play along with our challenge today at H2H, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :