Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Hook, Line and Sinker - AHSC 378

Hello! Today I have a super fun sketch for you from AHSC. We have started colourizing out sketches and making them much more visual for you. I had fun creating this card while at the cottage, hence the cottage and fishing theme. My husbands birthday is while we are up here and I did not have time to make a card before we left so I brought a few supplies with me to see what I could get done and this is what I came up with. 





Products Used:

Paper:
- Timber
- Sapphire and White Daisy card stock

Stamp:
- Timber Card Making Workshop

Ink:
- New England Ivy and Sapphire

Embellishments
- Z3552 Wooden Arrows



To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :