Monday, July 20, 2020

Thinking of you - H2H Challenges

Hello and happy Monday to you. Today I am coming to you with a card from my Summer vibes card workshop. I created this card using two of my favourite tools which is great because that is our challenge with week...showcasing our favourite tools. 

As I said I used 2 of my favourite tools on this card....my first is my stamps...I love my stamps and I have so far too many of them, but that is another story. I love the versatility they give me, I can use them on cards, layouts, home decor items, change the colours, they are just so versatile. My next favourite tool is the Thin Cuts and my Cuttlebug. I have a Cricut Expression Air and a Silhouette (Which is right up there as a favourite product too) but the Thin cuts are perfect when I just need a quick circle or whatever shape it is and I don't need to get my computer out to just cut something quick. 



Products Used:

Paper:
- Sumer Vibes
- Lemonade, Candy Apple, Black, and White Daisy card stock

Stamp:
- D1933 Treasured Memories

Ink:
- Black and Nectarine

Thin Cuts:
- Scalloped Circle
- Stitched Circle

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles

To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :