Wednesday, September 02, 2020

Paper Hug - AHSC 384

The card I am sharing today came as a special request from my fabulous mother in law. Due to COVID she has not been out shopping much or getting to see her friends and I offered up some of my many cards that I have laying around to help her keep in touch with friends and since she refuses to do unnecessary trips to stores so I loaded her up on birthday cards for her friends and family members. One of the cards I dropped off with her was one I did years ago that was one of the Operation Smile sets and it had a sentiment that said, "This card is a paper hug" and she loved that sentiment and specifically requested more cards with that sentiment...so you will be seeing it more and more over the next few posts!


Since I was using an older stamp I decided to try to use up some scraps and I pulled out one of my favourite paper packs, Dreamin Big. I I love the colours in this paper pack and I know my mother in law will love the colours too!



Products Used:

Paper:
- Dreamin Big (retired)
- Poppy (retired), Black, and White Daisy

Stamps:
- D1815 Bunches of Love (retired)
- D1711 True Love (retired) 

Ink:
- Black

Embellishments:
- Black and White Dots

1 comment :

Melanie Hungerford said...

Hi Brandi, this is Melanie from AHSC DT, love the colors you used, and that is a really nice sentiment, great for these crazy times!