Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Thankful Heart - AHSC #388

Today I have another card from Bloom with Grace which I am obsessed with! I love the sunflowers and just all of this paper. I will admit it was a bit overwhelming to me in the beginning but as I began to play with it I began to LOVE it!

I was trying to follow the sketch completely with the 3 different squares but as I looked at it like the one long piece and since the sketch is a starting point and we can alter them, I chose to stick with the long piece. It just worked better for what I was after with this card. 




Products Used:

Paper:
- Bloom with Grace
- Espresso, Fern, and French Vanilla card stock

Thin Cuts:
- Stitched Rectangles

Ink:
- Espresso

Stamp:
- A Thankful Heart (retired)

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my artwork tonight! To join the fun and play along with the sketch you can do so by clicking here!

Brandi


1 comment :

lichazul said...

I like the patterns , the flowers and lives used , congrats 👏👏👏💐
Hugs dobles 😸today